The World Economy Department offers educational programs corresponding to the requirements of the modern society's social and economic development:
- Bachelor's program as per the "International economic relations and international business" profile;
- Bachelor's program as per the "Trading policy" profile;
- original Master's program "International trading system", corresponding to the current global educational trends;
- "Strategy and tactics of international trade negotiations" seminar, providing practical skills in the trading policy field;
- International Sumer School "Business in Russia" for foreign citizens studying Russian economy and/or interested in organizing business in Russia.