On October 20 - 22, 2016, the Faculty of Economics, St. Petersburg State University, will hold the Annual International Conference “Evolution of International Trading System: Prospects and Challenges”.
The conference aims at exploring the following issues:
- Regionalism: new trends
- Foreign direct investments and multinational enterprises
- Migration crisi in Europe: challenges for national and international regulators
- Emerging powers in international trading system
- Financial aspects of the international trading system development
- International Business Facing New Challenges
- S. Tylpanov's scientific school: contribution to the theory of international political economy
Official languages of the conference are Russian and English.
Conference venue: Faculty of Economics, St.Petersburg State University, St.Petersburg, Tavricheskaya str. 21
The Conference is financially supported by St. Petersburg State University.
Organization of the Conference is supported by the Baltic Center of International Studies.
The Information Support of the Conference is conducted by the Center of WTO-affairs expertise.